I have a passion for running and had been doing long distances since 2013, and so far had participated in various 10K and Half Marathon runs in Vancouver, BC. since 2010.
November 16 2014 was a milestone for me as I ran my first full marathon in Las Vegas. Though finishing longer than I expected, it was such an exhilarating experience just to be able to finish.
My training consists of long distance (anywhere from 10K to 29K) runs every Sunday morning with the Running Room group in Denman and Georgia St., Vancouver, and short ones in between weekend in my neighborhood.
To date, my past races with their corresponding time finishes (format: hr:min) are as follows.
- Las Vegas Rock & Roll Marathon, November 2014 (42K) – 05:18
- Vancouver Rock & Roll Half Marathon, October 2014 (21.5K) – 02:18
- Bank of Montreal (BMO) Half Marathon Vancouver, May 2014 (21.5K) – 02:54
- Bank of Montreal (BMO) Half Marathon Vancouver, May 2013 (21.5K) – 02:37
- Vancouver Sun Run, May 2013 (10K) – 00:59
- The Underwear Affair Vancouver, July 2012 (10K) – 1:08
- Vancouver Sun Run, April 2012 (10K) – 01:02
- Vancouver Sun Run, April 2010 (10K) – 01:02